Back on Track
Our Back on Track protocol is uniquely designed to help you kick-start your weight loss again, after bariatric surgery. This protocol is especially important for patients who have re-gained weight or whose weight loss has stalled after bariatric surgery. It includes:
- Prescribing appetite control medications (as needed) to assist with weight loss and hunger.
- Effective medical management of co-morbid health conditions (which can slow down or completely halt post bariatric surgery weight loss) such as Diabetes, Pre-Diabetes (Insulin Resistance), Low Thyroid, Sleep Apnea, Depression, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, medication-induced weight gain or other conditions.
- Using blood tests to assess for medical or hormonal reasons for weight re-gain.
- Safely wean off current medications that are no longer needed after bariatric surgery.
- Provide behavioral and nutritional education to assist with maintaining your weight loss.
- Testing for and treating vitamin deficiencies to attain normal vitamin levels and promote strong metabolism.
- Provide you with on-going emotional support.
- Provide a proven long-term weight loss “Maintenance Plan” to help you avoid weight re-gain.